Terms and Conditions
INTRODUCTION AND APPLICATION
1. By accessing or using our Platform, you are taken to have agreed to the terms and conditions.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 Information required. Upon request, you shall provide a valid email address, a password, and answers any other information we may request in order to establish the appropriate Access Methods, which are necessary for you to gain access to restricted areas of the Platform.
2.2 Provision of information by you. We may require additional information, confirmation or declaration from you each time you access the Platform or certain parts or areas of the Platform, and you shall provide such information, confirmation or declaration promptly. You represent and warrant that each information, confirmation or declaration you provide to us is accurate, true and complete, and not misleading in any material particular.
2.3 Security measures. Your access and use of the Platform shall be strictly limited to yourself. You agree that:
-we may determine the appropriate Access Methods, which may involve a combination of one or more access controls;
-you shall be solely responsible for ensuring secure internal and, to the fullest extent possible, external controls on access to and use of the Platform, including but not limited to the security and confidentiality of your Access Methods (such as your password and answers to security questions). If your Access Methods are stolen, lost, damaged or compromised, or if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Access Methods, you shall immediately notify us in writing. We shall be entitled to terminate or suspend your Access Methods, provided always that you shall remain responsible for any actions taken through the use of your Access Methods before they are so terminated or suspended; and
-you shall be solely responsible for, and be bound by, all acts or omissions of any person using the Platform through your Access Methods. We are under no duty of inquiry regarding the identity, authority or capacity of any such person and are entitled to rely on any Instructions submitted by any person accessing or using the Platform through your Access Methods or through Alternative Methods, even if made fraudulently and even if they conflict with the terms of any other Instructions given by you.
2.4 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You shall access and use the Platform in compliance with all Applicable Laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, your use of the Platform shall be subject to such additional restrictions, terms and conditions of use, disclosures or disclaimers that may be communicated to you (whether by written or electronic means) in connection with such use.
2.5 Suspected breach of security. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of or have reasonable suspicion that there is any breach of security, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your email address, password or answers to the security questions.
2.6 Keeping the integrity of the Platform. You shall not introduce into the Platform any content, materials or code which contains any virus, Trojan horse, work, time bomb, cancelbot or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Personal Data. You undertake not to back into, disrupt, disable, burden or otherwise interfere with the accessibility or impair the proper function of the Platform, the services which we may provide to you pursuant to any agreement or the Systems, which shall include, without limitation, spoof attacks, backing, sniffing, tampering, denial-of-service attacks, tampering, reverse engineering or reprogramming.
2.7 Your duties. Any data, information or message transmitted to you through our System, the Platform or otherwise is confidential and intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately notify us and delete or destroy such data, information or message, including all copies thereof.
3.1 Monitoring of access and use. We may monitor all your access to and use of Platform so as to detect any improper activity relating thereto. You shall comply in a timely manner with our requests for information, documents and other material requested by us.
- war, riot, civil unrest or revolution, sabotage, terrorism, insurrection, acts of civil or military authority, imposition of sanctions, embargo, breaking off of diplomatic relations or similar actions;
- Terrorist attacks, civil war, civil commotions or riots;
- Acts of God, epidemic, pandemic, flood, earthquake, typhoon or other natural disasters or adverse weather or environmental condition;
- Any act of state or other exercise of sovereign, judicial or executive prerogative by any government or public authority, including expropriation, nationalization or compulsory acquisition or acts claimed to be justified by executive necessity;
- Fire, explosion or accidental damage;
- Collapse of building structures or failure of plant machinery, computers or vehicles;
- Interruption or failure of utility service, including but not limited to electric power, gas or water; or
- Any labour disputes, including but not limited to strikes, industrial action or lockouts
3.2 Right of termination. We reserve the right to restrict, temporarily or permanently the operation of the Platform at any time and with immediate effect, without incurring liability of any kind to you, if any of the following events occur:
- You have breached the terms of this terms and conditions;
- You are using the Platform in a manner that may cause us to breach Applicable Laws, have legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Platform;
- You are using the Platform for any illegal activities or where we have reasonable suspicion that you may be doing so;
- We become aware or suspect that your Access Methods are stolen, lost, damaged or compromised;
- We become aware or suspect that the person logged into using your Access Methods is not you,
- We are required to do so by Applicable Laws or pursuant to a request by any government or regulatory body;
- Scheduled downtime or recurring downtime;
- A Force Majeure Event;
- You publish, post, transfer, distribute or upload any content or information to the Platform which is false, misleading or inaccurate, contains rude and inappropriate language or which creates the impression that any content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- You modify, adapt or reverse engineer the Platform or any part thereof; or
- You transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or any other items of a destructive nature, or that may otherwise compromise the security of the Platform.
3.3 For the purpose of section 3.2 of this Terms and Conditions, "Force Majeure Event" means any event beyond our reasonable control (and which does not relate to or arise by reason of our default or negligence) which renders impossible or hinders our performance of this Terms and conditions, including the offering of the Platform thereto, including, without limitation.
3.4 For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be in breach of this Terms and conditions , nor liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any other obligations under this Terms and conditions arising from or attributable to any of the circumstances giving rise to a right to termination under section 4.2 of this Terms and Conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
4.1 The names, images and logos or any other trademarks (“Marks”) identifying us or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of us and/or third parties, and all rights to the Marks are expressly reserved by us or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this Terms and conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of us or any other third party, without the prior written consent of us or such third party. You shall not use our Marks or the Marks of any other third party in any way, including in any advertising or publicity, or as a hyperlink without our prior written consent.
4.2 We, our service providers, agents (or their sub-agents) contractors (or their sub-contractors) delegates, suppliers and other third parties we may appoint for the operation of this Platform or the provision of services to you and licensors own and retain all rights, titles and interests in and to (a) the Platform; (b) all hardware, software, and other items used to provide the services to you; and (c) all materials, including without limitation, the information, databases, data, documents, online graphics, audio and video, in the Platform, which contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by us, you shall not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any of our proprietary information. You shall also not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any content available on the Platform except under the specific circumstances expressly permitted by us in writing.
4.3 By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through the Platform, you grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt and publish such content on the Platform for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the Platform or any other services we may provide to you. You further grant to us an irrevocable non-exclusive license to use such content submitted, posted or displayed, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed herein, for any purpose, including the developing and/or marketing of any of our services. We reserve the right to retain an archival record of all such content including those deleted or removed by you.
4.4 In the event that you download any software, applications or script from the Platform, the software, applications or script, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed by us to you on a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable basis for the sole purpose of utilizing our services in accordance with this Terms and conditions . For the avoidance of doubt, we are not transferring and do not transfer, title ownership or any other rights to the Software to you. You shall not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise deal with the Software. Any Software downloaded from the Platform shall be at your own risk.
4.5 You shall not imitate, copy, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, reproduce, license or create any derivative works from, assign, transfer or sell, in full or in part and in any way, the Platform or any information, data, products or services obtained from the Platform ("Platform Contents"). Unauthorized conduct or use of the Platform or the Platform Contents may violate ours or any third-party owners' intellectual property. You shall be entitled to retrieve and display the Platform Contents on any compatible device owned by you and retain a copy of the Platform Contents for record, provided that you keep intact all accompanying intellectual property rights and other proprietary notices.
5.1 The Platform is provided “AS IS” on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranties whatsoever (whether expressed or implied by law). We and our licensors disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties, including without limitation, the warranties as to functionality, operability, accessibility, accuracy, correctness, reliability, updatedness, timeliness, satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that our services, functions contained in or access to the Platform or other content will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free without omission, that defects will be corrected, or that the Platform or its contents are free of infection by computer viruses and/or other harmful or corrupting code, programme, macro and such other unauthorized software, or that the download, installation or use of any Systems or content of the Platform in or with any computer will not affect the functionality or performance of the computer. We are not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or posted by or through the Platform.
5.2 Third party sites. The Platform may contain links to other websites which are not maintained by us. Similarly, other websites may contain links to the Platform. We have no control over such sites and resources, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the availability or contents of those websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of the Platform, and does not imply our endorsement of the linked website or association with their operators. We disclaim all responsibility and liability, direct or indirect, for any damage or losses (including any virus, spyware, malware, worms, errors or damaging materials contained in the linked sites) caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content available on or through any such site or resource, which are accessed and used at your own risks.
5.3 Assumption of risks. You acknowledge there are certain security, corruption, transmission error and availability risks associated with using the Platform and agree, to the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Law, to assume such risks. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and accept, given the nature of electronic transactions and electronic telecommunication platforms such as the Platform, the unique risks of using the Platform, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- delays in, or inability to, access or use the Platform due to any hardware, software, system or connection failure, error, malfunction, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus;
- loss, or errors in transmission, of data or information that may occur due to any cause whatsoever, including any failure of any of our electrical, electronic, computer, microprocessor, recording or communication system;
- the need to conduct maintenance of the Platform system infrastructure from time to time, and any delay, failure, error or omission which may ensue therefrom; and
- the failure of any electronic security measures including, without limitation, filters, authentication processes and anti-virus software, whether or not for the protection of the integrity of the Platform, the privacy of your information or otherwise, and you agree that we shall not bear any liability or losses of any kind, and you shall release us from any claim you may have, with respect to or referable to the above risks and any losses arising therefrom, regardless of whether we had been advised, or were aware of the possibility, of such risks. You shall assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction, including any defect, problem or damage in the computer or Systems, if required.
5.4 Exclusion of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Law and without prejudice to any other rights we may have under this Terms and conditions , you acknowledge and agree that we (and any of our service providers, agents (or their sub-agents), contractors (or their sub-contractors), delegates, suppliers, or other third parties we may appointed for the operation of this Platform or the provision of services to you, directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, successors or assigns) are not liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive losses suffered by you or any third party, whether arising based on a claim in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising from or in connection with:
- Any unavailability of the Platform and/or your access or use (or inability to access or use) the Platform;
- Any failure of our System or Platform;
- Any inaccuracies contained in information relating to the System;
- Any failure to receive or delay in receiving Instructions because of any failure of your System or other facilities or the telecommunication links used to transmit the Instructions;
- Any delay where the contents of an Instruction are ambiguous, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate;
- Any unauthorized use of the Platform or Access Methods;
- Any breach of security or unauthorized use of, corruption or transmission error associated with, our System or other facilities;
- Any act or omission of telecommunications carriers, internet service providers or any other service providers;
- The exercise of any of our rights under this Terms and conditions ;
- Our reliance on such information submitted to us;
- Any loss of revenue or business opportunities, loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings or business, loss of data, loss of goodwill or loss of value of any equipment including software; or
- Any event or circumstance beyond our control.
5.5 Your indemnities to us. To the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Law and without prejudice to any other rights we may have under this Terms and Conditions, you shall indemnify, and shall keep indemnified, us and any of our service providers, agents (or their sub-agents), contractors (or their sub-contractors), delegates, suppliers, or other third parties we may appointed for the operation of this Platform or the provision of services to you, directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, successors or assigns against any losses, including expenses and legal or other professional fees for disputing or defending any action, claim or proceeding, which we may incur or sustain (directly or indirectly) or which may be made against us in any jurisdiction as a result of or in connection with or arising out of: (i) your use of the Platform or our services, (ii) our operation of the Platform or the provision of our services, save where such losses are directly caused by our own gross negligence or willful default or that of our directors, officers, employees or agents. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you shall indemnify us for any losses we may incur (directly or indirectly), from:
- any breach of, or non-compliance with, this Terms and conditions by you;
- any unauthorized use by any party of your Access Methods or the Platform or any part thereof;
- any failure or malfunction in your System used in connection with the Platform;
- any computer viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, programme, macros or other software routine or hardware components designed to permit unauthorized access which have been introduced by you, which affects or causes the Platform and/or our hardware, software and/or other automated systems to fail or malfunction;
- any information or documents furnished by you to us, which is or proves to have been incorrect, incomplete or misleading in any material respect when provided, or any omission of material facts and information by you which would render any information relied upon by us to be misleading, inaccurate or incomplete;
- the exercise of our rights under this Terms and conditions ;
- our acting or relying on the Instructions;
- your use or failure to use the Platform; or
- material comprised in the Instructions or otherwise provided by you violating any Applicable Laws or third-party rights including intellectual property rights.
5.6 You also undertake to procure that, in the event that you transfer all or substantially all of your rights or assets to any other person (whether in the same or any other jurisdiction(s)), you shall procure that such person will indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees and agents harmless on the same terms as those set out above.
6.1 Other terms and conditions. This terms and conditions does not supersede or replace any other consents you may have previously or separately provided to us in respect of your access or use of the Platform, and your consent to this terms and conditions is in addition to any other rights which we may have in respect of your access or use of the Platform.
6.2 Amendment. Our terms and conditions may change from time to time. If you continue to use or access our Platform, you are deemed to have agreed to such changes without reservation.
6.3 Assignment. You shall not have the right to assign any of such rights, undertakings, agreements, duties, liabilities and/or obligations hereunder, except with our written consent. We may assign or transfer any of our rights hereunder to any party without your consent, but subject to prior notification.
6.4 Survival on Termination. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in this terms and conditions shall survive the termination of this terms and conditions.
6.5 Severance. If any provision of this terms and conditions or part thereof is rendered void, illegal or unenforceable by any legislation to which it is subject, it shall be rendered void, illegal or unenforceable to that extent and no further and, for the avoidance of doubt, the rest of this terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect and the legality, validity and enforceability of the whole of this Terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction shall not be affected.
6.6 No Third Party Rights. A person who is not a party to this terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts to enforce any provision in this terms and conditions.
6.7 Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hong Kong. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Terms and conditions and/or the documents referred to herein, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the Courts of Hong Kong and both you and we hereby unconditionally and irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong.
7. You may not access or use the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform for any purpose other than that for which we make the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform available. The AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform and/or the content contained therein.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform.
- use any information obtained from the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- use the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform or the networks or services connected to the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform to you.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform designed to prevent or restrict access to the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform, or any portion of the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform.
- make any unauthorized use of the AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Platform, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
QUOTES, MARKET INFORMATION, RESEARCH AND INTERNET LINKS
8.1 Quotes, news, research and information accessible through AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED (including through links to outside websites) ("Information") may be prepared by independent providers ("Providers"). The Information is the property of AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED, the Providers or their licensors and is protected by Law. User agrees not to reproduce, distribute, sell or commercially exploit the Information in any manner without written consent of AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED or the Providers. AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED reserves the right to terminate access to the Information. None of the Information constitutes a recommendation by AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED or a solicitation to buy or sell. Neither AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED nor the Providers guarantee accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the Information, and User should consult an advisor before making investment decisions.
8.2 Reliance on quotes, data or other information is at your own risk. Augment Wealth Advisors Limited does not warrant in any fashion, and is not responsible for the accuracy or timeliness of the information. In no event will Augment Wealth Advisors Limited or the providers be liable for consequential, incidental, special or indirect damages arising from use of the information. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the information, including warranty of merchantibility, warranty of fitness for a particular use, or warranty of non-infringement.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
9.1 AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED intends to use your name and email address to send you information relating, but not limited, to new product announcements, market updates, and other relevant information relating to AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED's services. By agreeing to this terms and conditions, you indicate you have read and understood that AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED may use your personal data for direct marketing purposes and consent to such use of your personal data by AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED. If you do not agree to such use of your personal information, you can exercise your opt-out option by emailing AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED via email@example.com.
9.2 You authorize AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED to disclose your personal information to:
- AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED's service providers (including marketing companies, data consultants and IT contractors);
- AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED's agents, contractors, and external advisers;
- Government and other regulatory bodies and authorities whether local or elsewhere;
- Payment system operators; (g) other financial institutions and credit providers;
- On a confidential basis, a prospective purchaser of, or investor in, AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED or an affiliate or all or part of the business of AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED or an affiliate; and
- any other relevant person to the extent required by applicable law.
9.3 Your Data
- You acknowledge that, for your privacy, security and other operational reasons, your data in the original form received by AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED may be deleted without being backed-up by AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED after such data has been processed for purposes of the Subscriber Services or Client Services.
If you decide to stop the Subscriber Services or Client Services, AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED will delete your Personal Financial Data, both in its original form (if it has not been deleted yet) and in its processed form as it appears in your AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED Account, within a reasonable time. Kindly note that (a) there may be some latency in removing this information from AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED’s servers and back-up storage; and (b) AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED may retain your data and information, and in certain cases, may disclose the same to third parties if necessary to comply with applicable laws and legal obligations, resolving disputes, enforcing this terms and conditions and protect AUGMENT WEALTH ADVISORS LIMITED’s intellectual property rights.